BROWSING THE SITE
If you browse through the site without entering any personal data, we may gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and cannot be linked back to you unless you decide at some point to identify yourself. If you are only browsing, we may collect the following information: IP address, the type of browser and operating system used to access our site, the date and time you access our site, the pages you visit (click-through), and if you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website, as well as additional information related to your visit. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to gather geographic related information and to administer the site.
There will be times, such as when you communicate with us by e-mail, submit an application for membership, purchase a product, etc., when we will need to obtain personally identifiable information about you. Such personally identifiable information may include your name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. The information we receive about you may be used by us or shared by us with our corporate affiliates, agents, vendors and other third parties to help process your request or complete a transaction; to comply with any law, regulation, audit or court order; to help improve our website or the products or services we offer; for research; to better understand our customers’ needs; to develop new offerings; and to alert you to new products and services in which you may be interested. We may also combine information you provide us with information about you that is available to us internally or from other sources. We believe that knowing more about you can enable us to serve you better. We may also aggregate your personal information with other member’s information and prepare reports on site usage, purchase history or other factors for sale or distribution to third parties. However, these reports are aggregated and will not include any personally identifying information. Finally, we may use your personal information to send you email or postal communications regarding products or services offered by us or by third parties with whom we have relationships in which we think you may be interested. We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons. You may at any time choose not to receive promotional emails from us by contacting us. Similarly, if you prefer for us not to provide your name and email or postal address to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may continue to contact you for the purpose of communicating information relating to dealbees.com, as well as to facilitate, complete or confirm any transaction that you may enter into or responding to your inquiry or request. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
· Information we receive from you on applications on our website or other forms;
· Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
· Information about you we may receive from external data providers.
· All information provided by consumers in any of the above-listed ways or otherwise may be used and disclosed as permitted in this Policy. We may also disclose non-public personal information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
If you are a California resident, you have rights in relation to your personal information; however, your rights are subject to certain exceptions. For instance, the Company cannot disclose specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the personal information, your account with us or the security of the business’s systems of networks.
· You have the right to know the personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you during the preceding 12 months.
· You have the right to request in writing from us a copy of the Categories of information we have collected about you
· The categories of sources from which we collected that information
· Why we collected that information about you
· The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information
· The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about you for a business purpose
· The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
· Please note that we are only required to respond twice per calendar year to your right to know.
· You have the right to request that the Company delete any personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you, subject to certain exceptions.
· We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your right to know, delete or to opt-out of sales. To assert your rights please contact us
· To verify your identity, we will ask you to provide a past order number and billing zip code. If we cannot verify your identity from the information we have on file, we may request additional information from you, which we will only use to verify your identity, and for security or fraud prevention purposes.
Right to Opt-out of Sales
We share information about you with our merchant partners, third parties or affiliates for providing rewards and benefits to you and for marketing purposes. As a result of certain instances of sharing the Company may receive a benefit, which California law considers a “sale” of personal information. To the extent that you do not want us to share your personal information with the third party in this way, you have the right to opt-out of such sharing. If you would like to no longer have your personal information shared in this way, please contact our customer service and request it. Please note that to the extent you opt-out we may be unable to offer you some of our services which require such sharing. If you have further questions, you can contact customer service
We safeguard your personal data during electronic transmission from you to us using known encryption, security standards and procedures. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you only to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and other procedural safeguards to comply with applicable privacy laws to guard your nonpublic personal information. We also assess new technology for protecting sensitive customer information on an ongoing basis. However, if your information is forwarded to a third-party provider, your information will be transmitted according to the security and privacy policies of that third party provider whose privacy practices may differ from ours. Your information as shared with outside providers will become subject to those different privacy policies. Due to federal and state regulations, we are required to keep a copy of your information for a period of three (3) years. Over this period, we will maintain all such data in a confidential and secure area that third parties will not be allowed to access.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies use non-personally identifiable information regarding your visit to this website and other sites, such as the user IP address, pages viewed, date and time of your visit, and number of times you have viewed an ad, to serve ads to you on this site and other sites that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. In addition, we use clear GIFs or pixel tags to help manage our online advertising. These clear GIFs enable our ad serving company to recognize a browser’s cookie when a browser visits this site. This allows us to learn which banner ads bring users to our website. The information we collect and share through this technology is not personally identifiable.
TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
Everything on our website is copyrighted (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used except with our express written consent. Use of these images by you or other third parties is prohibited and may violate the copyright laws, trademark laws, privacy laws and other laws and regulations. Nothing contained on this site may be construed as granting any license or right to use any of our trademarks or service marks without our prior written consent.
CONTACTING THE WEB SITE